Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale
- $100 minimum order for shipping locations in the United States. $150 minimum order for all other shipping locations.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards at time of shipment. For use of credit cards aftertime of shipment, we reserve the right to charge a 3% “convenience fee” to cover the additional cost associated with creditcard transactions.
- Invoice terms: Net 30 (with prior credit approval).
- Terms of payment are effective from date of invoice.
- An interest charge of 1.5% is applied to all late overdue invoices.
- All pricing is subject to change without prior notification.
- Shipping within 24 hours is possible only for in-stock catalog items that require no secondary operations, and only if the order is placed via phone by 3:00 CST.
- Large quantity orders may be split into two delivery dates (up to 90 days apart maximum).
- Blanket ship dates may be changed one time for a maximum of 60 additional days.
- For custom made, non-stocking products we reserve the right to fulfill the order with a final quantity of 10% above the ordered quantity.
- We offer free samples on most of the items listed in our catalog; however, we have the right to charge when necessary.
- We reserve the right to change or improve products without notice.
- All damage or shortage claims must be made within 10 days of ship date. Failure to notify us within 10 days of shipment will constitute the acceptance of the shipment.
- No returns granted without prior return authorization number given.
- Unauthorized returns will not be received.
- Customers are responsible for all freight charges related to returns.
- A restock charge of 20% applies to all returns and/or cancellations of catalog items.
- Production run quantities of a catalog item are returnable, subject to our current inventory levels and needs.
- No returns after 30 days from date of shipment.
- No returns on any special work items (i.e. bagged/kitted items, painted items, dyed items, plated items, non-catalog items, custom made items, etc.).
- No returns on items that have been damaged or altered by customer.
- F.O.B is Waukegan, Illinois, USA.
- We can drop ship to two separate locations at no charge. A drop ship charge would apply to orders with more than two locations.
- If product is damaged by a freight carrier, please notify the carrier immediately and mark the bill of lading as "damaged." Please then file a claim with the carrier.
- Customers are liable for any costs related to rejected collect freight charges wherein Kinter is not at fault.
- Purchaser assumes all risk of liability and damages due to the improper use of our products.
- It is the responsibility of those who purchase from us, and/or their customers who apply our products, to select the proper part and to test those parts at a level that is commensurate with the nature of the application.
- Kinter is not responsible, nor assumes any risk or liability whatsoever, in connection with the products, or combination of the products, contained within.
- Kinter makes no warranty, expressed or implied, of any kind related to the use of our products.
- Claims against Kinter shall be limited to a refund or credit for the price billed or paid for improper merchandise.
- Kinter shall not be responsible for buyer's manufacturing costs, labor, alternate purchases, extra freight, plating, re-plating, lost profit, good will, recall costs or other incidental or consequential damages.
- There are no understandings, agreements, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied (including any regarding warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), not specified herein, respecting any sale of products by Kinter (to the extent permitted by law).
(All above items are subject to change without notice.)
3333 Oak Grove Ave.
Waukegan, IL 60087